You’ve decided it’s time to hire a Janitorial company to service your busy, growing business. How do you know where to start in sourcing and hiring a professional Janitorial company? No worries! We have compiled the top 7 tips to help you.
- Search for a janitorial service near you. It’s important that the janitorial service company be local.
- Search for reviews, look for a Janitorial company with a high rating on Google. Be weary of a business with no Google reviews or very little. This could indicate they are just starting out or are a very small company.
- Ask the Janitorial company what accounts in your area they service. Ask for a couple referrals from accounts that they provide service to. Referrals will go a long way in making the right choice on what Janitorial company to hire.
- Inquire if the Janitorial company provides background checks for their cleaning technicians. These cleaning technicians will be in your account (typically after hours) and you need a company that properly looks into the employees they hire so you can feel confident trusting them in your business.
- Ask what type of managerial supervision the Janitorial company will be providing to your account.
- Find out if the Janitorial company provides weekly inspections ECT. For the service they are providing.
- Lastly make sure the Janitorial company that you hire provides all of the necessary insurance so you don’t have to worry about any liability issues. Here is a link giving the risks of hiring an uninsured contractor. https://www.landesblosch.com/blog/hiring-a-contractor-without-insurance-what-are-the-risks/#:~:text=Hiring%20a%20contractor%20that%20is,injury%20to%20you%20or%20others.
With these 7 tips you should be well on you way to hiring the best Janitorial company in your area!